The new programme for mother and child tracking in Karnataka “Vatsalyavani” was launched by Health Minister Shri.U.T.Khader by loggingonto the Vatsalyavani Application.
The first call to beneficiary, ANM and ASHA was done by Smt.Jayamala, MLC and Smt.Tara, MLC under the supervision of health minister and Medical education minister.
The presidential speech was delivered by Medical Education Minister, Shri.SharanPrakashPatil
The other dignitaries present on the Dias included.
1. Shri. Atul Kumar Tiwari – Principal Secretary, Health & Family Welfare Services.
2. Shri.Laxmi Narayana – Principal Secretary, Medical Education
3. Smt. Sowjanya – Mission Director, NHM.
4. Dr. Vama Dev – Director, H&FWS
5. Dr.Renuka. D.S – Project Director, NHM
6. Dr. Leela Sampige – Joint Director, IEC
7. Dr. BalajiUtla – CEO, PiramalSwasthya